MES wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Take time to rest and enjoy the holiday.
PTO Meeting on tuesday, January 25, 2022
Our next PTO meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 5:30 pm. Please plan to attend to support our school. MES love you!
How to view Message blocks on this website(scroll down here)
On the message block, scroll down to view any messages pertaining to the title at the top of the block. If there is an underlilnded link, click on the link to take you to the applicable site. If there isn't a visible link, click on the picture to see if there is more information.
Car Rider Pick-up Times
Regular school days:
2:40- Zerit, Welsh, Klaren, Boone, Williams, Smithson, Griffith
2:50- Lentz, Bahde, Avent, Bowden, Stewart, Pierceall, Rankin, Swayze
3:00- Peaster, C. Smith, Barron, Darnell, M. Smith, Campbell
11:15- Zerit, Welsh, Klaren, Boone, Williams, Smithson, Griffith
11:25- Lentz, Bahde, Avent, Bowden, Stewart, Pierceall, Rankin, Swayze
11:35- Peaster, C. Smith, Barron, Darnell, M. Smith, Campbell
Along with the top seller, Emma Peete, we had some students coming in with a strong 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place!
2nd place- Ellie Pucino
3rd place- Trey Sweeney
4th place- Brentley Prouty
Emma Peete was the top seller for the MES fundraiser, so she got her picture made with our Piggy(Mrs. Reese)!
Power Hour news!!!!!
Check back for PH news!
SECOND GRADE SUPPLY LIST 2021-2022
• 2-24 count pack of crayons (Crayola preferred) • 24 pencils (Ticonderoga preferred) • 3- small glue sticks • 4- plastic folders with prongs & pockets (red, blue, green, and yellow) • 3-packs of pencil top erasers • 1- wide-ruled composition notebooks • 2- boxes of tissues • 1- Scissors • 1- plastic crayon/pencil box • Headphones • Boys only-1-pump Germ-x and 1- Gallon zip-loc bags (slider top) • Girls only-1-container of Lysol Wipes and 1- Quart zip-loc bags (slider top)
Third Grade Supply List 2021-2022
- 2 Boxes of Crayola Crayons
- 2 Packs of 12 pencils : plain yellow (Ticonderoga preferred)
- Pair of scissors
- 3 Glue sticks
- 2 Pack of Wide- Ruled notebook paper
- 2 Marbled Composition Wide-Ruled Notebooks
- 3 - 3 Prong Plastic Folders (colors: red, blue, green)
- 1 Box of Kleenex
- Post-it notes
- Lined index cards
- Headphones/ Earbuds ( headphones or sturdy earbuds) * 2 Expo Markers
- 1 Pack Copy paper
- 1-1 1/2 inch 3 ring binder with pockets ( no zippers )
- 1 Plastic supply box for scissors, glue, and crayons
- Girls- Clorox wipes, gallon size zip-lock bags
- Boys- Germ-X, quart size zip-lock bags